I've been happily using MusicIp for a few months now but I'm still
trying to come to grips with the way the software creates a playlist. I
understand that, when using MusicIp with SqueezeCenter, it is the
settings within SqueezeCenter that dictates the outcome of the mix.
However, whatever song I base the mix on, a different song from the
same artist/album is repeated several times within the mix. In many
cases, songs from the same artists/albums are repeated within the mix
which greatly retricts the variety of the mix.

I had understood the MusicIp selects songs that are
"sonically/acoustically" similar to the seed song but, if that were the
case, why am I getting songs in mixes by the same artist/album that are
sonically/acoustically nothing like the seed song ?

--
technojunkie