I've started ripping my CD collection to flac a while ago and have
gathered a fair amount of files by now. I have them all neatly
organized in folders, so I select my music on the SB via browsing the
music folder (and not via tags, as album, artist etc).

Much to my dismay, I have noticed, that in many cases the SB doesn't
display tracks within a directory. Usually, by pressing the right arrow
on the SB remote, I can move down the directory tree and finally end up
at the track level. In the cases above, I get stuck at the parent
directory level and instead of tracks, the SB displays "TITLE: (and
then the directory title)". I have checked the path length and it is
always below 255 characters (so that shouldn't be an issue). What's
causing this? How can I fix this?

Thanks. - p

--
pipetman