Lesu;323813 Wrote:
> However, the speakers don't appear to have any means of fixing them to a
> stand. Most of the stands I have come across appear to just rely on
> gravity to keep the speakers in place.

That is exactly how most speakers on stands work, they just sit on top
of them (often on a set of three metal spikes). Ideally you fill the
stands with something heavy like sand so that they don't wobble when
you nudge them and therefore the speaker is less likely to topple.

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !