On 4-Aug-08, at 2:42 PM, MrSinatra wrote:

> is that a bug or by design?

it's looks like it's checking in the code so it's by design.

> also, is it a bug that SC isn't resizing columns in IE7?

no idea.  I never use IE7 as it's banned where I work, and I'm not
party to the Logitech design meetings.
The original design did not support resizing.  Adding the feature may
have been easy enough on Firefox and not with IE7, so could be
something you only get on FF (or maybe Safari, Opera).

There are bound to be non-critical features that will work on one
browser but not another until they all follow the same standard 100%.

-kdf