I've been a massive advocate and fan of all things Slimdevices ever
since first purchasing my first SLIMP3 way back when.  I've followed
the developments, now run a SB1, SB2, SB3 and Duet system all from my
Thecus N5200BR Pro NAS (thanks Omega).

Now to the point, it is a sad day for me.  My SLIMP3 has stopped
intercepting infrared commands from the standard Slimdevices remote
control handset (I've tested it with 3 remotes, and they all work with
the SB1, SB2 etc).  The SLIMP3 box just sits there trying to find a now
defunct Slimserver, which is on a differnet LAN subnet to my current
operational setup.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to reset the SLIMP3(so as to
automatically pickup my current LAN settings), or better still have any
idea about the Infrared not working?

I can't bear the thought of this little bit of streaming media history
being relegated to the back of a cupboard....It deserves a second
chance!  I mean, Andy didn't give up on Sheriff Woody.  So I can't turn
my back on my SLIMP3.....

--
mcknej01