Milhouse;326973 Wrote:
> There does seem to be a much reduced level of interest from
> developers/support staff where Controller/network issues are concerned
> - we don't even get suggestions as to what logs could be gathered which
> may help pinpoint the issue, in fact we get pretty much nothing at all
> which is very unlike the "old days".
>
> In the recent past I have been guilty of suggesting that Conbtroller
> network problems were due to duff routers not implementing PSM
> correctly, but now that I have a Controller which fails to work with a
> known-good PSM implementation that clearly isn't always the cause of
> these problems. My Controller has had to be returned due to a faulty <<
> button, but when I get a replacement and it continues to have problems
> I'll open a support ticket by email (no way am I making a transatlantic
> phone number to discuss faulty software, which would cost me a fortune).
> However the apparent lack of interest in Controller/network bugs from
> Slim Devices on the forums is quite worrying - perhaps it's the
> influence of Logitech. I even added to a bug in bugzilla, which has
> been ignored.
>
> One thing that did make me laugh - this morning I received a boiler
> plate email from Michael Valera asking me to fill in a customer
> questionnaire regarding my Duet purchase, starting out with "We hope
> you are enjoying your purchase" etc. Well guess what Michael, no I'm
> f*****g not! :)

If/when you get satisfaction from either your replacement controller
working, or support responding to your support request, would you mind
reporting back here what the resolution is?  I'm curious to find out
what they say.  Do you think you'll ask them if they wouldn't mind
replying to the posts here that you're referring to?

- Tim

--
tbessie