maggior;327444 Wrote:

> Issue 1: Wireless configuration
> ===============================
> I followed the instructions and the setup does not follow the
> documented flow.  Nor is the flow intuitive.  I don't broadcast my SSID
> and I have WPA set up.  It asked for my SSID and that was fine.  But
> then it automatically went to connect.  Of course it failed.  My
> options on the menu were to try again or select another network.
> Trying again just blindly tried again.  What about entering my WPA
> info??  Out of frustration, I go back a menu.  THERE it has a menu for
> selecting your security type.  I enter the info and all is well.  Why
> not present that menu prior to attempting to connect?  Or present it
> after a connection attempt fails?  Or say "go back to enter info".

I had a similar problem configuring the Duet wireless on a Netgear
router DG834N, after messing about with SSID, encryption levels it came
down to the speed of the router.  I had to drop it down from the "Up to
270Mbps" to "g & b".  This then connected ok and I could finish the
setup.

Fortunately once it was connected I could change it back again to 270Mb
and everything still worked! :)

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips and Spicefly SugarCube
the MIP AutoDJ plugin!