Hi all,

My SC 7.1 freshly installed on a WnnXP notebook simply says: "Your
player was not found"
How great!
My new Squeezebox works fine and connects to both my wives Notebook
using the same SC and SqueezeNetwork. No problems!
Both our notebooks are connected to the internet using the same WLAN
router as the SqueezeBox and everything else works just fine (internet
browsing, email, etc.)
So why is it that SC fails to find the SqueezeBox?

Does anyone have a clue as to where I can begin to debug this problem?
What I can add, is that my notebook differs from hers in the sence that
it has been configured to do Domian Logon by my employer (It's a company
notebook) - and NO, this is not a firewall issue! I checked that.

Thanks in advance anyone.

--
oyvindo