Update: I checked with Crowd Supply what they do…

They say they simply have a form that doesn't use any JS, they process
the form data server-side and send to stripe via Stripe's API, and they
never store any payment data to disk so avoid any extra compliance burden.

This approach would work with NoScript even! I don't know what the
issues would be, and I could imagine that doing this delays our
"take-my-money" immediate functional launch, but I'll leave that
determination to Bryan. If this would work, it seems the full solution
with tons of advantages…