Hi all,

I have taken a full-time job in Portland, so effective immediately I am
"just another" Snowdrift volunteer. Yay! Now I can continue to help out
the project without being a big, immediate expense for the organization
while its cash flow is so miniscule. Of course, my time will be much
more limited, and I will have to engage even more via email/forum/bug
tracker/other non-realtime means. But I'm still around.

I think my focus will probably shift towards writing documentation,
standards, and guides for Snowdrift code. Facilitating more volunteer
contributions has always been one of my accountabilities — now I'll
just make it my main effort.

Of course, this is all flexible.

:)

-Bryan

p.s. the job is with Formal.tech, a spinoff of Galois Inc, and it's
Haskell to the max (for now).