Hey all,

I will be giving a 25 min talk on the Friday at GTC and I will be doing
some tutoring/consulting/idontknowwhat in the CUDA expert lounge throughout
the week. I would love to meet up with folk and discuss method etc. as I
will be teaching my first SWC workshop in April.

Also all the speakers were offered a complimentary extra ticket for the
conference, so if anyone is interested...
On 7 Mar 2015 06:09, "Matt Davis" <jiffyc...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  I emailed Peter off-list, but wanted to point out the SF Python Meetup
> on March 18 as a possible meeting point:
> http://www.meetup.com/sfpython/events/220949757/
>
>  I'll be giving a tutorial on scientific Python stuff at that meetup if
> anyone wanted to help with that!
>
>  Best,
> Matt
>
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:05 AM Ted Hart <edmund.m.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm on the Peninsula and I'd be happy to meet-up sometime.  I know
>> there's more folks in the city too if we could organize a larger group.
>>
>>  Best,
>> Ted
>>

>> On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 9:21 AM Peter Steinbach <stein...@mpi-cbg.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi -
>>>
>>> I'll be at the GTC2015 at San Jose Convention Center in about a week
>>> from now (March 16th to 20th).
>>> I was wondering if other SWC Instructors will be there as well to meet
>>> up and exchange experiences on teaching the material? As I'll be there
>>> the whole week, meeting somewhere close in the bay area is also fine
>>> with me.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter Steinbach, Dr. rer. nat.
>>> HPC Developer, Scientific Computing Facility
>>>
>>> Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
>>> Pfotenhauerstr. 108
>>> 01307 Dresden