Hi Maxime,

It's been a while since I have used it (PyCon 2014 sprints) but Hieroglyph by Nathan Yergler may give you some ideas.

https://github.com/nyergler/hieroglyph
http://docs.hieroglyph.io/en/latest/

FWIW, We have used reStructured Text for a long time at OpenHatch with brand new developers and contributors who are not developers. It has worked out well for both technical and non-technical folks.

Carol