Hi!

Just trying out the setup for the shell lesson on a windows 7 machine here.

I used the standard setup things as described here:

http://swcarpentry.github.io/workshop-template/

(and yes, I have installed the windows installer).

I am now on lesson 3, trying to run nano, and I then get:

bash: nano: command not found

I looked through the normal troubleshooting guide, but couldn't find anything related to this? I can see that nano is installed on the machine (shows up when I search for it in the explorer), so this is likely to just be a path problem, but I don't know how to fix this? And, shouldn't this have been pre-fixed by the windows installer...?

Karin