Dear all,

I'm resurrecting this discussion and moving it to github [1].
If some of you want to try a demo, I managed to integrate it, using the "python loops" as a test [2].

Cheers,
Rémi

[1] https://github.com/swcarpentry/lesson-template/issues/293
[2] http://twitwi.github.io/python-novice-inflammation/02-loop.html