Hi everyone,

We recently hosted the first Software Carpentry Workshop in Mexico and it
was a great success, so much so that I've been asked by my host institution
to conduct another workshop later in the year. While we are trying to get
more instructors in the country our timeline is rather constrained. Also,
this workshop must be conducted in Spanish by request. Dates are flexible.

*Are you a Mexican or fluent Spanish speaking Software Carpentry instructor
who will visit Mexico later in the year or is based in a city that has
readily access to Mexico (ideally Dallas or another city that can fly
straight into Leon (BJX airport))? *

There is some budget for this workshop but it is somewhat limited.

Contact me if interested.

Thanks!

Selene

Selene L. Fernandez-Valverde Ph.D.
CONACYT Research Fellow - LANGEBIO Cinvestav
Irapuato, México
selene.fernan...@cinvestav.mx
slfernande...@conacyt.mx