Dumb question: does this workshop have a workshop website? There are various
tech meetups and code-teaching activities in the DC area; if you are ok with
possibly non-SWC people helping out, I can try to reach out to some of these
people to see if there’s any interest. It might be easier to write the request
if I can also give them a URL.