Hello all,

  As announced recently [1], on April 12th and 13th, we will have a
Carpentry wide Bug BBQ. The main goal of this event is to get the Data
Carpentry Geospatial and Social Sciences lessons ready for release.
However, other lessons will actively be involved.

  The Bug BBQ is also a great opportunity to connect with other
members of the community and to strengthen local Carpentries groups.
The Bug BBQ is a global distributed event, and the work will happen
online. However, if you'd like to organize a local event, get few
people together to teach and learn how to contribute to our lessons,
as well as brainstorm around how to improve our lessons, please let me
know by opening an issue [2] or by sending me an email
(franc...@carpentries.org). We'll add your event to the Bug BBQ
website and map [3].

  Best,
  -- François