Hi all,

Thanks for your emails and being (as always!) being focused on the
community and expanding Software, Data and Library Carpentry.
As it happens one of the qualified instructors, Tom Kelly (cc-ed in this
email) who originally was teaching workshops in New Zealand has moved last
year to Japan and may be interested.

Tom? :-)
Cheers,
Aleksandra