Dear all,

Although some of you have probably seen this announcement already, the Open
Science Training Handbook 1.0 is now available as a Gitbook at
https://book.fosteropenscience.eu.

The Handbook is available under Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication
(CC0 1.0 Universal) <https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/>
and is oriented to practical teaching of Open Science principles. It was
written by 14 experts during a book sprint organized by FOSTER
<https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/>  and the TIB Hannover
<https://www.tib.eu/en/>  in February 2018. After including suggestions from
the community the handbook was moved to Github and we can announce the
release of version 1.0 now. The OSTH is meant to be a living handbook and we
are very happy to receive your contributions and feedback about its use in
practice, which we will consider while working towards version 2.0.

Regards,

Fotis