Chad Smith wrote:

> >If you're willing to lose your passwords, it's 3 clicks. :-)
>
> Saving passwords is a security risk if anyone other than you has assess
> to the machine.

Yes. Lesson for the day: either don't keep passwords, or don't have multiple
peple access the computer. :)

> >  "I remember sitting on IRC with Dave, Ben and Asa painstakingly
> >  debating feature after feature, button after button, pixel after
> >  pixel, always trying to answer the same basic question: does this
> >  help mom use the web? If the answer was no, the next question was:
> >  does this help mom's teenage son use the web? If the answer was
> >  still no, the feature was either excised entirely or (occasionally)
> >  relegated to config file access only. Otherwise, it was often moved
> >  into an isolated realm that was outside of mom's reach but not
> >  her son's, like the preferences window."
>
> I like that approach.  That approach should be universal among end-user
> programs, like OOo.  Good find, Daniel.

:-)

Inspite of being a geek, I am a strong believer in usability.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera            | There is no urge so great as for one man to
Join OOoAuthors today!    | edit another man's work.