Peter Kupfer wrote:

> Mathias --
>
> Hope off list is okay. :)

Please read my sig. :-)

> Is there a tutorial or at least some sort of guide line to do this
> somewhere in the OOo site or somewhere else. I would consider
> elaborating on whatever exists or making one. I just don't know where to
> start.

All configuration settings have some documentation in the xcs files you
find in $(share)/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Office. The
configuration itself and its file format is documented in the Developers
Guide of the SDK and on http://util.openoffice.org/.

Best regards,
Mathias

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.