Oliver Braun wrote:
Hi Charles,

since your are talking about "Application Data", I assume you're running
Windows.

Locate the bootstrap.ini in the program directory of your OOo 1.9
installation, there is a key named "UserInstallation" with
"$SYSUSERCONFIG" expanding to "...\Application Data".

Actually it expands to something like file://c:/Documents%20And%20Settings/<user>/ApplicationData

In any case this setting must expand to a file URL rather than a native path. This means that if you modify the setting, you need to use forward slashes as separators.

Hi everyone,

OOo 2.0 is looking better every day it seems - kudos to the devs...

One thing though... I really dislike the default User Directory that the snapshots use by default, and haven't found a way to change this - is it possible? I'd really like the use files installed to "...\Application Data\OOo2\".

So to get this change the UserInstallation line in bootstrap.ini to UserInstallation=$SYSUSERCONFIG/OOo2

HTH, Joerg