On Wednesday 02 February 2005 19:19, Jacqueline McNally wrote:

snip...

> I started the conversation off with:
>
> See:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01/24/community_source_program/
> CE giants open DRM to the community
> [Faultline, The Register, 24 January 2005]

Hi,

Wow, this thread is so important that I have linked the thread on
this page of the Digital Tipping Point site.  My thanks to the
folks participating in this thread, including, but not limited to,
Jacqueline and Daniel, as I have cut and pasted some of the links
from your posts into links of their own on this page.

http://www.digitaltippingpoint.com/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,93/Itemid,4/