Another update.

I now have 48 templates in the archive, including 8 from Shoshannah.
Good work Shoshannah, those were very nice, thank you for sharing them.

I am now going to go through the links Daniel and Shoshannah just posted.

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Carrera          | Rigorous reasoning from inapplicable
Join OOoAuthors today!  | assumptions yields the world's most