I don't care enough to comment on the plug in thing, but thought I'd
clear up a common misconception you expressed:

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:44:36 +0200, Eugen Minciu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
> People that pirate windows xp choose professional
> because of the name. 99% of them are idiots and think that
> professional actually will be a lot better then home or whatever else
> Microsoft has.
[snip]

MS Win XP Pro _IS_ in fact better than XP Home.
They take the Pro, eliminate the troubleshooting and the computer
management utilities, disable the administration functions, and sell
it as home.
I would never suggest to anyone that they get home, as when I'm
suggesting, I'm the one that will most likely be repairing the ID10T
and other errors, but it is extremely difficult to diagnose problems
with home, let alone fix them, without such things as the Computer
Management MMC, especially the user management console. They also
disable the default administrator account completely. You can log in
to it in Pro, but in home you can't.

The difference between Enterprise/Professional/Standard/Home/whatever
other name you apply to a version is quite simply the utilities
included with it. Windows XP Home in essence, is a cripleware product.

So, if you were a computer geek pirating software wouldn't you get the
software that's easier to manage?

PLEASE NOTE: I don't pirate software, I don't advocate pirating
software, I'm disgusted that people pirate software, and all of my MS
software is legal ( yes, *gag* I coughed up the cash for a couple
copies of XP Pro)

Thanks,
Jacob