Morgan Ohlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> I have a line around here that I really don't know what to do with.
>
> How are they deleted, the lines in a word text?

Do you mean an underline, or a border? the simplest way is probably to
select the text that's troubling you, right-click, and then select
"default", which should remove all formatting that's not in the style/

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.