Hi their,

I wish to encourage the use of Open Office in the business community I work in.
My feeling is this: technology is under utilized by many rank and file agents
in the business community I work in. It can be difficult for people to spend a
fortune on software when they don't fully realize they need it.
Enter open source - Your spreadsheet works very well and I have used it to
export .csv files into Act! I love the fact that it can be downloaded for free.
Of course encouraging people to try software when it can be had without the
burden of paying hundreds of dollars, makes things easier. Nothing is less
expensive than free. Are their any issues I should be aware of?

Matt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]