Wizards seem to be the way to go.

However, I am wondering about bundling too much together.  There have been
numerous requests to be able to download just certain sections, say Writer and
Calc.  (I think that M$ has bundled tings together and that is one of its main
drawbacks).  Maybe a Wizard that works on OOo but can be left out of the system
once all work is done or if not required.

One of the original suites that I worked with was DOS Symphony.  It did a lot
but
boy did you have to know a lot on where to find the stuff.  Wizards help to
Keep It
Simple Stupid (KISS) for most of us.

Some ramblings, again too close to supper.

Chris