On Tuesday 15 February 2005 01:40, Charles-H.Schulz wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> this is a good idea. What a pity we don't have the movie at the
> same time!

+1

We are working on the movie.  Paul has now given me a total of 43
CDs with audio on it to FTP up and look for volunteers to
transcribe!  Holy smokes!  And I still have a busy law practice!

So I am hoping to start putting up at least 5 CDs per day for the
next several days.  Anyone who is interested in transcribing,
please let me know, and I will get you a password and a folder.  I
still owe Lars Nooden some audio, so I hope to have some stuff up
later today!