On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 09:21:55 AM +0100, Joerg Barfurth
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> >In other words, why is the particular SQLite behavior you mention
> >above a problem for embedding it in OO.o?
> >

> Because SQLite currently can write only to an ordinary file and not
> to an abstract stream provided from the outside - like, for example,
> a sub-file in a zip archive.

OK, I understand now. Thanks for the explanation.

Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Red Hat & Fedora for low memory   http://www.rule-project.org/

[media giants] have no idea how to do business with resourceful human
beings rather than passive vegetables. So they run to [the] government
for protection."  -- Doc Searls on the SSSCA, in Linux Journal