First: Sorry for my late answer.
I will try to explain you.

I'm using now OO.org 1.9.79 on WinXP.
I like the Programm Math because it's very practical to generate formula's.

But: I want to export the formulas in a PDF directly without the way
over Writer or Calc or any other.
And: I want to export without the Math-Code.

Here an example: www.jclub.ch/data/goniometrie.pdf

You'll see that on the bottom is the hole Math-Code and the formula's
are cut because there isn't enough space on 1 page (why does it only
generate 1 page in the PDF?).

Do you know: Is there a problem by my side or is there a "problem"
with the program?
If I can't export a larger Math-Page to PDF, why is there an export-button?

Greets: Dave