On Sunday 27 February 2005 10:56, Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As I wrote earlier, I'm writing a book for the SMB market for
> Windows, Mac, and Linux to show that open source software and
> other alternative software choices are "good enough" for most
> people. I'm using OO to write the book and I came across this one
> issue that I thought OO might want to know.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for doing your book!  It is a welcome voice.

You should know about a book that Maria Winslow has written, which
is along the same lines.  You might be able to build on her work:

http://madpenguin.org/Article3259.html

Her work is very concrete, and very helpful.  She is very
knowledgeable about this stuff, and a great resource.

Here is her website.