Ain Vagula wrote:

Long click works exactly as before, when you long-click on button, not on arrow. At least here in m83.

m83? I have downloaded OOo 2.0 beta and it is labeled 1.9.79.
On the other hand, it is not long-click the point, but that old toolboxes remembered the last selected item. Why not the new ones?

In addition, why now we only have line, rectagle, ellipse and text tools as the first items of the Drawing toolbar?. With the old behaviour we had also circles and arrows an callouts there, in the same space.

- Enrique -