Martin J Hooper wrote:

> I think that what he is trying to say is have the cells that you don't
> want to edit made read-only and whatever data you want or need to edit
> as read-write.
>
> Not quite sure how you would do it with Ooo though...

Here's an example. I think this does what you guys want:

http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/invoice.sxc

Try it out. You can edit the "quantity" boxes, but nothing else. You can't
change the totals, and you can't change the formulas. To change the
formulas you need the super-secret password ("openoffice.org").

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.