On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 01:14:27 AM -0500, Daniel Carrera
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Hey y'all
>
> I just had an idea. We could have a GnuPG-based plugin to provide
> digital signatures.
>
> http://gnupg.org/
[...]

> We could make a plugin for GPG signatures. It need not provide all
> the functionality of GPG. Only provide enough to make and manage
> digital signatures.... So we'd make digital signatures available to
> a wider audience.
>
> Just an idea. What do you think?

Great, but in Linux user front ends to GnuPG already exist. So you
are, I assume, talking of an interface to them, right? Not to
duplicate what already exists and/or having users re-enter the
parameters they already had in the system?

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 3 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

It's not the hours you put in your work that counts, it's the work you
put in the hours.                                            Sam Ewing