Hi,
I have realized that in OOo 2.0 the central Options panel is now different for each application. If you want to set your personal settings in options for the whole OOo you need to open each separate application (Writer, Impress etc.). The settings available in the dialog open by Tool>Options are different.

I do not understand the logic of this move. ¿Is not OOo an integrated application with several "entry points"?, I remember to have read in these newsgroups proud comments of MSO been a bunch of separate programs, but OOo being an integrated one. ¿Is that no longer true?

I do not think that having separate "options" available will make OOo any easier for the new user. And we loose the clear image of a central tree were all optional settings are stored. ¿What's the reason for this change?

- Enrique -