Mike Waite wrote:
Can you tell me if there is a file that allows me to print names and addresses onto envelops.

Hi Mike,

glad you like it!

I am running OOo 1.1.4, went into help, searched for envelope and found that it is under INSERT.

The OOo help system is sometimes a little tricky and I strongly suggest that you tick the EXTENDED HELP feature under the HELP drop down menu. This way OOo will tell you about things just by hovering over them with the mouse...

Have fun and don't forget to look at help in the future :-)

Ingo