Claude Garmon wrote:
I know this might sound stupid or unworthy for OpenOffice, or even off point, but here's my idea.
I liked livejournal and blogs and whatnot, but i'm not an exhibitionist. So, I thought, I'll go buy a journal program for my computer, well there wasn't one for sale, so, I thought, I'll download one, surely there are millions, but no there weren't and please why was I calling the thought Shirley. Why how hard could a journal be to include and the added value to OpenOffice might shock you when it comes to stickiness of the web sites mentioning it. Don't scoff. If it isn't much work, you might find a themable diary/journal might be a watershed idea that leaves the browser with a word program and a full office suite to boot. OpenOffice on the cover of Wired? Well---

Claude

Try to find Smart Diary. I have used it for many years, and it works well.

I probably got it at downloads.com, but I could be wrong.

--
Peter Kupfer
OOo user since 'OO4