Mr Rigel Anrndt wrote:
Is it possible to submit issues with attachments to issie/bug-zilla on openoffice.org web site bug report form?
I installed a screen capture utility to resolve any confusion for developers as to the course of actions taken, profiling both in text, and by mouse gestures in the screen captures exactly what had taken place.
Can I attach these JPEG's to the error report? is there a way I can send an error report by e-mail?
Rigel
Hi Rigel

As I recall. having opened an issue, you need to go back to the issue as though you were commenting on it, then you can upload examples (eg files that caused a problem) or images or anything else you need to illustrate your bug/rfe.

HTH

Russell