Hello,

OpenOffice.org 1.1.4 does have some accessibility support:

http://ui.openoffice.org/accessibility/

But it requires that the user install Java to use it. And I don't see JAWS
or Win Eyes listed :-(

The page says that ZoomText works (but it's not for the blind). I know
that there is at least one reading program for the blind that works with
OOo. I know that because one of our contributors was blind, and he used
it. But alas, I don't know what it is.

Fortunately, I can at least tell you who you can ask to get the
information you want. Bring your question to the accessibility mailing
list. You will need to subscribe first.

To subscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You will receive a confirmation email. Please reply to that email to
confirm your subscription.

Then you will be able to post to dev@ui.openoffice.org and ask the experts
about usability in OpenOffice.ort 2.0

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Daniel Carrera.

--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.