On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:32:57 +0000, CPHennessy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   The only problem with a download not being available in the correct package
> format for Slackware is that no one was willing to help. Can you help with
> this ?

Actually, I'm not sure that I agree with that. I tried to form the
Sets Project. It was called something else eventually, if I recall
correctly. In the project we were supposed to create various types of
download files, but it was really hard to find space to store these
files, plus I didn't feel that I was getting much co-operation from
OOo. Even if I made a better download file, they still were offering
the inefficient files.

I remember when I hit the last road block, I was deliberately told to
wait for 2.0.

I'm so tempted to ask, what makes you say that nobody was willing to help?

--
Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong