On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Jonathon Coombes wrote:
[...]
If you are interested in finding out more about this story, I will
be giving a case study on it at the OpenOffice.org MiniConf in
Canberra on 18/19th April.

Excellent! Could you post something online then? I'd love to visit Canberra again especially to see the autumn, but travel is out of the question for a few months.

-Lars
Lars Nooden ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
        Software patents kill innovation and harm all Net-based business.
        Keep them out of the EU by writing your MEP, keep the market open.