On Tuesday 22 March 2005 21:44, Travis Beaty wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm not on the development team, but the idea of moving to .NET /
> Mono would be quite interesting.

Ick.  Why would anyone use .NET when they could use Mono, which is
good and open?  I have heard developers say good things
about .NET's functionality, but why go for lockdown when open is
available?  Obviously, there are practical benefits to working with
Microsoft products, but the lockdown often makes those practical
benefits not so practical in the long run.