On Tuesday 22 March 2005 20:14, Bill Sharpe wrote:
> "Jonathon Blake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> CPH wrote:
> > Almost all of your other points are also possible to change.
>
> The only thing that _might_ be an issue is "slow opening" in
> comparison to MSOffice.
>
> Everything else he complains about can be configured by the user.

Right.  Which makes me wonder why he didn't ask if those things
could be changed.  I think he was trolling.

> ---------------------
> I think he is implying that the points he's bringing up should be
> the default.

This could be true.  It would have been nice if he had made that
point more clearly.  His point was obscured by his rhetoric.

> And in a couple of cases I agree with him.

I can see that.

> But I still like the product. I expect by the formal 2.0 release
> OOo will load faster.

+1, which also makes me wonder why he didn't ask about solutions.
He was just interested in trolling, IMHO.