Daniel Carrera wrote:
Hello everyone,

Guess what?  I got a new job!  Whooo hoo!! Yay money!

I was hired as a technical writer for Microsoft's Office division. I
showed them my OOoAuthors work as a portolio, and they liked it. John
Durant was impressed by my Styles chapter. I will be working on the
Microsoft Office Developer Center:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/

A neat thing about this job is I get to telecommute. So it won't interfere
with school. Yay!

Jean was instrumental in getting me hired. She has a tech writer friend at
Microsoft who served as a contact. More importantly, she wrote a nice
recommendation letter for me. Thank you Jean!

This is so cool! I can't wait to start.

Oh, incidentally, my contract doesn't allow me to work on a competitor's
product. So I will have to quit OpenOffice.org involvement. Oh well. In
any event, it was great working with you guys.

this was believable... up to this sentence ;D but i must admit, nice one, you got me at first ;)

As of next week, the email [EMAIL PROTECTED] won't work. You can
reach me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Daniel Carrera
Technical Writer -- Microsoft Office division.
--
 Rich