Say, does anyone on this list, or that is associated with OOo in any
way, have an MSDN subscription, specifically an 'universal'
subscription (or something else that gives OS beta access)? If they
did, then th(at|ose) pe(rson|ople) could do testing/qa and submit any
patches that might be required when the developer beta comes out...
Just a thought.

Cheers,
Jacob