Actualy. I think you missed my jist LOL

If you record a macro, and then say, you want to edit that macro later, what
OOo does it displays the entire macro in Visual Basic for Applications format,
with all the code, allowing for introduction of, extraction of, and re-writing
of any command in the entire macro.

This would allow a VBA or OOo developer to add prompts, guided cursors,
walkthroughs, confirmations, magnification, and even open and close windows,
and play sounds!

Since the OOo VBA is compatible with the OS for the one it's programmed with, I
think it would be beneficial. Please let me know.

Rigel
For linux, for windows, for sparc, for everything!!