blabla wrote:
Alexandro Colorado wrote:

I agree, this is a Beta but you can also prevent this from happening by
configure your OpenOffice.org properly. Please go to Tools > Configuration >
Load/Save

Look for the option to save every x amount of time. This will force you to save
your work always.

I had mine set to 3 mins, but just as I was busily typing away OOo would save and not accept what I typed in during the saving process.

This is pretty inconvenient when you are in the middle of something. Is it possible to get it to accept whatever during the saving process, put it into some kind of cache or something?

Cheers

Ingo

I've noticed this. It would be nice if there was a "save in background" option, which I believe Word has.

Paul

--
Using OOo 1.9.90.1 on Win XP.