who are acting don't find any more time to report about it.

Right! I can name some Japanese developers and contributors: Nakata, FreeBSD and Mac OSX porter; Kato, Mac OSX porter; Ono, MinGW porter; Taniguchi, Solaris porter; and more, they are volunteers who contribute patches to OpenOffice.org source code. One of them have been busy with creating child workspaces.

(we are supposed to do it about news in NLC on com@ :)

I will join you by leveraging the "popularity" of my blog.
Unfortunately I still have to catch up on the development
details, so that I can really provide good advice and help.

As you might have seen, I at least started explaining the
XForms feature and the scripting framework stuff.

I'm open to suggestions!

Cheers, Erwin