On Wednesday 20 April 2005 06:41, Kevin/Joanna wrote:
> oo text program autocorrect entries which I've put in myself
> works only erratically - ie in some docs and not in others.

Wow, I've never heard of that problem before, as long as you are
talking about the same version of OOo.

It is true that you can have two versions of OOo running at the same
time.  Have you checked that?  Maybe that is your problem.  You
have two different versions of OOo running at the same time.

Here is a list of tip sheets for OOo support solutions, as well as
other open source support solutions:

http://www.digitaltippingpoint.com/component/option,com_weblinks/catid,76/Itemid,4/

I would search the OOo users mailing list archive if I were you.
That's your best shot.